Remaining 2014 openings are being offered at huge discounted prices with rates starting at as low as $899!!!!! 2015 rates range from $2995-$4995
Below is the True Tour of The West End Ballroom - a great way to take a virtual tour of their space!
POP OUT | PROFILE PAGE | Powered by Visiting Media TrueTour™ Technology
West End Ballroom from a Planner's Point of View
These are some of the important things I made sure to find out about this venue:
- Layout: The ceremony area is on the first level and the reception area is on the second level. The space comfortably accommodates around 120 guests.
- Accessibility: There is no elevator, so there are some things to plan for and consider. All items for the reception area will need to be taken up the stairs, so pack things so they are able to be carried up easily. If you or any of your guests have mobility difficulties, assistance may need to be arranged to get up to the second level.
- Chairs, Tables, Linens: West End has white folding chairs they will set up for you in the ceremony area. They have fruitwood chiavari chairs and large round tables for the reception area. Standard white linens are also included. This is all included in the cost of the rental.
- Set-up: West End will set up the chairs in the ceremony area, and the tables and chairs in the reception area are to be set up either by your caterer or someone else you arrange. If you choose from a preferred caterer on their list, that caterer will automatically set up the reception area and they are familiar with how to do that correctly and efficiently (one of the benefits of choosing from the preferred list). List of West End Preferred Vendors
- Decorations: West End has hurricanes and candles that are available for your use...be sure to ask about them if you're interested. Other decor items are your responsibility to set up, so be sure you've made arrangements for someone to do that...like your planner ;)
- Restrooms: There is one restroom located on the first level.
- Parking: There is a lot across the street that you can arrange to have reserved for your guests, or they can pay individually to park in a lot or on the street.
- Catering Accommodations: There is a kitchen area that is hidden from view for catering to store things, prepare, etc.
- Lighting: West End has uplights in-house that can be added to your rental for the reception area. You can choose from some different colors for these to add to your ambiance. They have some pretty patterned gobos to put light on the stage area in the reception area.
- Storage: In the reception area, there's a stage and a back stage area. You can store boxes and such in this area so they'll be there when you're ready to pack up.
- Photography: Powers Photography Studio is a preferred photographer and they have lots of experience photographing in this venue. There are lots of great places to take photos!
I hope this has been helpful! Remember, I'm available to assist you, so feel free to check out my services on my site and contact me :)
Have a wonderful week!!!