Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Latest obsession...pineapples!

Now that Halloween is over, I'm getting into holiday mode and preparing to struggle with giving unique gifts to my friends and family that seem to already have everything...or really expensive taste that doesn't jive with my gift budget!

Throughout the year I have a "gift bin" - basically a storage bin where I collect little things I find on a good deal.  Recently I've noticed my gift bin has been taken over by little pineapple things and this is mostly due to my latest little obsession!


It started when I decided to do a quote gallery on one of my big walls.  I bought a bunch of different size frames and then went on pinterest to search for quotes that were worthy of the wall.  I came across a pineapple one and I just loved the message and feel like it's something I should see each day.  I made my own version of the quote for my wall and I made a couple of them in different colors and gave them to some of my girlfriends to keep in their offices.





Ever since then, I've been going pineapple crazy because every time I see a pineapple, I'm reminded of that quote and I stand a little taller and am reminded to be confident and kind to people.  Because I think we all need to be reminded to "stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside" I'm offering a free printable of my design for the quote wall.  I made a few different versions, so hopefully there's one you like!  Click on the images above to get to the download page, or click here.  Do something with it for yourself or a friend who might appreciate the message :)

Visit my Pineapple Obsession Pinterest Board to see more pineapple cuteness!

♥ Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment